New employees join your organization, only to arrive with no workstation, no user profile, and no access to critical systems. You’ve built an onboarding process, but steps are missed occasionally and it takes weeks before new employees are fully able to do the job they were hired for. Or perhaps you’ve just had a key employee leave the company to work for a competitor. Are you certain that the individual’s access to business-critical systems has been deactivated?
Companies like yours face these problems daily while trying to manually manage the acquisition and termination of employees. In many cases, companies don’t even realize they have left access to business systems open to exiting employees, exposing both the organization and its customers to risk.
The User-Oriented Solution
LANDESK automates the tasks needed to onboard new employees as well as those tasks necessary when an employee leaves the company.
The LANDESK automated onboarding and termination process allows you to:
- Initiate the onboarding process via HR when offers are made to new hires
- Request employee profile information from the hiring manager
- Automate the creation of Active Directory and email accounts
- Assign software bundles to new employees by department, for automatic distribution of needed software
- Track assets and software titles deployed to new employees
- Control access to business-critical system by assigning users to AD Security Groups automatically
- Schedule termination dates for employees
- Provide managers and IT with asset lists for exiting employees
- Back up email accounts to network storage for auditing purposes
- Terminate access to critical systems immediately after employee's termination date/time
- Provide reports on terminated employees and successful completion of termination tasks
Download the brochure