What Is It?
LANDESK Education Instructor-Led Online (ILO) classes are taught live by a Certified LANDESK Instructor at a specific date and time. Students attend and participate in an interactive classroom environment from the comfort of their home or office using a broadband Internet connection.
Students also have access to a virtual lab environment, and receive guided, hands-on training to complete the accompanying labs. The curriculum includes several focused E-Learning courses that are made available to students both prior to and after the instructor-led portion of the class. Printed courseware is sent to the student ahead of time.
How Does It Work?
Students receive an e-mail invitation to log-in via the Internet to view the instructor’s desktop and lab environment in a Web browser. Students see a live stream Web delivery of the instructor's screen as she/he speaks, provides examples, and answers questions. Audio is provided by telephone and conference bridge information is sent by e-mail.
Why Are We Offering this Type of Training?
LANDESK Education understands that many companies face reduced travel and training budgets. We aim to fill the need for specialized classroom training while saving you the associated travel and time expenses.
We will continue to expand our class subject offerings to allow the flexibility to choose the specific topics that are most relevant to your environment and training needs.
- Full Day $600.00
- Half Day $350.00
- E-Learning Subscription (1 year) $350.00
NOTE: To accommodate students from different time zones, all ILO classes are set to occur in MST (GMT-7) unless otherwise specified.
- Understanding the architecture
- Creating a software distribution server
- Deploying software distribution packages
- Creating delivery methods
- Understanding the benefits of LANDESK® Targeted Multicast™ technology
- Scheduling a software distribution task
- Using LANDESK® Desktop Manager
- Using LANDESK® Application Virtualization
- Using cache and preferred package server
- Understanding Microsoft’s distribution file system
- Troubleshooting software distribution