Tap Key Management Functionality from Other Solutions
With LANDesk® Universal Connector Integration Services, you can tap key LANDesk® Management Suite functionality directly from your enterprise management framework or help-desk solution. You gain instant access to the real-time data and remote problem resolution tools needed to maintain service levels across your enterprise—without new infrastructure, retooling or excessive administrative overhead. You can tap detailed systems inventory and the ability to start remote control sessions, plus be able to transfer or run applications on remote systems directly from your framework or help-desk console.
See, Manage, Update and Protect Your Systems from a Single Console
LANDesk Management Suite’s powerful inventory database empowers staff to quickly identify installed applications, driver versions and patch levels to speed troubleshooting and problem resolution and support upgrade planning. Without leaving the help desk console, your staff has easy, single-click access to:
- Detailed hardware and software inventory
- Secure remote control
- One-to-one software distribution/file transfer
- Remote program execution
- Remote reboot
The powerful inventory database in LANDesk Management Suite, whether accessed from your enterprise management or help desk console Gives your staff members peace of mind of knowing they’re always accessing the latest available data, eliminating the guesswork when moving from one console to another.
For more information about LANDesk Universal Connector, contact your nearest LANDesk representative.
- Sets your IT team up with single-click access to powerful LANDesk systems management features directly from your enterprise management framework or help desk solution.
- Delivers a rapid time to value by extending your existing investments in network, help desk and desktop management..
- Offers worry-free performance with onsite setup services to ensure seamless connection with your framework or help desk solution.
- Helps you maximize existing investments while your IT staff gains access to increased insight and control over individual computer systems.
- Enables IT staff to resolve problems more quickly, reducing your support costs and helping you align IT and business objectives.
Process Workflow Contact Us