Know What You Have, Where It Is and How It's Used
A key component to any endpoint management platform is knowing what software licenses you have and keeping that information up-to-date. LANDesk Software License Monitoring gives you a clear picture of all software assets on your endpoints through easy discovery, detailed license reporting, and showing the use conditions for each license agreement.
Armed with this information you can:
- Reduce software license costs. By ensuring that software licenses are optimized within the organization you can quickly reduce costs by returning unused licenses.
- Reduce Help Desk costs. Help Desk agents spend about 50 percent of their time obtaining a computers configuration and understanding the software that is currently installed. Now they can know what each computer has before they start helping.
- Discover unauthorized software usage. Having better visibility and control over your software allows organizations to reduce security risks and improve employee productivity.
- Reduce business and legal risk. Compliance of software vendor licenses are an important component of reducing business and legal liabilities. Having visibility of the software products purchased gives you peace of mind you can pass your next audit.
- Improve you organizations negotiation with vendors. When you know what you spend on software, you can avoid overspending on software licenses to ensure compliance.
Try Before You Buy
Take the first step to better managing and monitoring your software licenses. Take a free, no obligation 45-day trial of LANDesk Management Suite and get a picture of your software assets. There's not cost of obligation. Download the free trial or contact your nearest LANDesk representative for more information.