Proactive Server Management
Servers are the backbone of your IT infrastructure. And while it’s impossible to guarantee 100% uptime, you can substantially reduce server downtime with LANDesk® Server Manager.
LANDesk Server Manager monitors your servers to instantly asses their true states, alerting you at certain thresholds so you can take action to prevent downtime. And with the historical and real-time data it collects, you can make better, more informed decisions.
LANDesk Server Manager supports enterprise servers, commodity servers and blade servers, while using minimal server resources like CPU cycles and memory. Try it free for 45 days and see what it can do for your organization.
Make Better Decisions
With LANDesk Server Manager you can:
- Quickly identify server problems
- Proactively plan for capacity and upgrades
- Access data through log consolidation, grouping and software license monitoring
- Control patch management with user-defined degrees of automation
- Improve customer satisfaction and better meet company service levels
- Maintain high server performance with minimal intrusion on the server operating environment
Manage Your Servers from Any Location
Expand LANDesk Server Manager capabilities with the LANDesk® Management Gateway Appliance. Using remote agents that communicate through corporate firewalls and security infrastructure, you can contact your core sever anytime, anywhere—as though you were at the office.
Free 45-Day Trial
Download a free, no obligation 45-day trial to see for yourself just how easy server management can be. Start your trial now or contact your nearest LANDesk representative for more information.
- Gathers basic information on all your servers for greater control and faster agent deployment
- Uses on-demand technology to load resources only when called from the management console
- Anytime, anywhere access
- View server health and status data at a glance; drill down for granular information
- Uses CIM, WMI, SMBIOS, WBEM and WfM for accurate performance management
- Centralized log management for convenient planning and analysis
- Configure performance thresholds and send alerts, generate log file entries and trigger automatic events
- Supports Intel® vPro™ Processor Technology and vPro Agent Presence
- Integrated SSH and SFTP support
- IPMI 1.5/2.0 Support
- Provisions servers using PXE with minimal bandwidth requirements
- Integrates with Dell OpenManage, Dell Hardware and Dell Remote Assistant Cards (DRACs)
- Broad platform support
Free Trial Data Sheet Product Demo