Automate Baseline Security, Stability and Performance of Applications and Operating Systems across Mixed IT Environments
Keeping up with the constant stream of security threats and patches is an ongoing drain on IT staff. Organizations need to be able to research, evaluate, test and apply patches across the enterprise easily and automatically. Is it possible to remediate thousands of systems with one task—and without saturating your network?
With LANDesk® Patch Manager the answer is yes.
Integrated with LANDesk® Security Suite and available as an add-on to LANDesk Management Suite, LANDesk Patch Manager:
- Gives you a single tool for researching, reviewing, and downloading available patches
- Quickly evaluates systems with active vulnerability scanning
- Increases system uptime by remediating known vulnerabilities through automated targeting and patch distribution
- Automates patch management processes to maintain system security, save time, reduce risk and reduce the number of servers used to distribute patches
- Automatically maintains patch currency and saves time by establishing active patch management policies
Take a 45-day test drive of LANDesk Patch Manager as part of the LANDesk Security Suite free trial and see for yourself how easy it makes patch management. There’s no cost or obligation. Or contact your nearest LANDesk representative for more information.
- Set behaviors with your agent deployment that determine when the vulnerability scanner runs, how required reboots are handled, and whether auto fix is enabled
- Prioritize your patch severity for added control
- Scan based on both industry-standard and custom vulnerability definitions supporting your own application, policy, or security needs
- Know patch dependencies and what new vulnerabilities a new patch might introduce
- Filter out older, obsolete patches, speeding your time to a fully patched state
- Pre-stage patches, automate patch deployment, multicast and provide peer downloads for multiple delivery options—including scheduled tasks, policy, and autofix
- Leverage your existing hardware and network architecture to improve ROI
- Create and edit settings to gain control over your client feedback, repair options, bandwidth usage, and more
- Display or rollback all your patches installed on a client—whether they're installed by LANDesk technology or another tool
Analysis, Reporting, Compliance, and Alerting
- View reports on custom vulnerabilities, LANDesk updates, custom patch installations, and scanned and repaired patch histories, patch levels, and more
- Receive real-time alerts for security breaches and control the vulnerabilitiesfor alerts you receive
Free Trial Product Demo Contact Us