Know What You Have, Where It Is and How It’s Used
Ignorance isn’t bliss. If you don’t know what’s on your network, you can’t demonstrate asset and license compliance, control costs or plan for the future.
Thankfully, you can quickly discover any managed or unmanaged IP-enabled device on your corporate network or track devices in the cloud as well as all applications on that device with the inventory management capabilities of LANDesk Management Suite. Take LANDesk Management Suite for a 45-day free trial and see what Inventory Manager can do for you.
Accurate Asset Discovery and Inventory Intelligence
LANDesk Management Suite – quickly discovers any device connected to your network with an IP address as well as any software on that device.
Using our intuitive discovery, inventory, data base query and other reporting tools you can:
- Easily discover the desktops, notebooks, servers, mobile devices, and other computer assets, how they’re configured and where they are on your network, whether or not they are managed or have a firewall enabled.
- Discover and manage systems and devices in the cloud with the LANDesk Cloud Services Appliance and an Internet connection; no VPN required.
- Plan more effectively for software rollouts, upgrades and other IT tasks
- Develop custom reports that address your organization’s specific business needs
- Respond to audit and litigation requirements
More than Inventory Management
Inventory/asset management helps organizations take control of IT assets through extended hardware and software inventory, compliance monitoring and maintenance planning. LANDesk Management Suite has a powerful query builder that lets you extract specific asset data without writing complex code. The Data Export feature lets you analyze information using your own data analysis and reporting tools. Inventory management and reporting gives you the data to demonstrate compliance with license agreements, best-practice standards such as ITIL and regulations such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Try Before You Buy
Take the first step to knowing what’s on your corporate network or your devices in the cloud. Take a free, no obligation 45-day trial and see how quickly you can discover how many hardware and software assets are on your network. There’s not cost of obligation. Contact your nearest LANDesk representative now.
- Real-time, subnet-level tracking of unmanaged, networked devices
- Detailed hardware information including slot description, memory configuration and network adaptor configuration
- Extended plug-and-play monitor data including secondary monitor information
- Detailed asset-tag and serial number information, as well as embedded pointed device, fixed drive and CD-ROM data
- Provides views of up to four reports for immediate access to inventory and status information
- Generates reports in HTML, PDF, DOC, RTF, XLS. You can email reports to an individual or groups of console users
Automation and more
- Includes LANDesk Updates technology
- Restarts downed agent, restores renamed agent to original state and sends alerts when users remove or tamper with an agent
Free Trial Product Demo Contact Us