Complete Event Management Made Easy
How do you deal with a server going down or other types of system events? Are you able to detect and resolve system issues before users are even aware of them?
LANDesk® Event Manager delivers critical network performance information to the service desk for diagnosis, automated response, and resolution. It captures event alerts detected by network management tools and generates a pre-configured response to that event automatically, reducing service interruption and downtime and speeding issue resolution. And faster resolution cuts operational costs while improving end-user satisfaction and the public perception of IT.
With LANDesk Event Manager you can:
- Detect issues before they impact the business
- Increase efficiency of your service desk staff
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve end user satisfaction
And, by combining Event Management with Service Desk’s fundamental IT Service-centric approach, this enables you to easily move to Availability Management, tracking Service Availability and producing key Availability metrics such as Mean Time to Repair and Mean Time Between Failure.
See what LANDesk Event Manager can do for you. Contact your nearest LANDesk representative.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports any third-party network management tool that can post to the LANDesk Event Manager interface
- Captures events reported by network management tools
- Take action based on configurable rules
- Log and perform actions on incidents or any other process reacting to immediate issues and guarding against longer-term issues
Data Sheet Contact Us