The Ultimate Data Encryption Solution
What makes CREDANT Mobile Guardian a better security solution?
We focus on securing the data, rather than the device.
Powered by five levels of policy-based, Intelligent Encryption technology, the encryption technology that can be added to LANDesk Security Suite increases your data's security, decreases internal and external vulnerabilities and minimizes impact on operations. With it you can quickly establish and enforce policies governing encryption applications on all mobile endpoints including laptops, desktops, handhelds and other external media. This helps demonstrate compliance, support application performance and contain administrative overhead.
CREDANT encryption technology is compatible with just about any existing backup and recovery solution. It's transparent to end-users so you won't have to worry about decreased office productivity. Best of all, its data encryption abilities can now be extended to LANDesk endpoint security and PC lifecycle management tools. This means you can quickly distribute powerful data encryption to all endpoints in your organization from one easy-to-use interface.
Encryption for Windows Laptops, Tablet PCs and Desktops
CREDANT encryption technology for Windows machines fills the security gaps left by file-folder based encryption products, while avoiding the management, data recovery, security, and productivity issues associated with full disk encryption (FDE) or hard disk encryption solutions. You can also add System Data Encryption (SDE) to secure data-at-rest on Windows computers.
Contact a LANDesk security expert about CREDANT Mobile Guardian. See for yourself the extra security it can bring to your data and the peace of mind you'll receive from knowing all your data is safe and secure.
- Quickly distribute powerful data encryption technology to all endpoints via easy-to-use LANDesk management tools
- Benefit from Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 cryptographic validation
- Supports industry standard algorithms, including FIPS 140-2 validated AES 128 and AES 256
- Complements Microsoft Windows BitLocker
- Automatic key escrow for simple, immediate data recovery
- Compatible with automated patch management systems; requires no global login to facilitate system updates
- Compatible with existing disk recovery, maintenance and forensic tools
- Allows multiple users to securely share information on the same desktop or laptop, while allowing individual users to access data permissible only to them
- Encrypts local Security Account Manager (SAM) database and domain password hash
- Secure data automatically—no matter where it is stored
- Protect all sensitive data including local and domain credentials, paging files, and temporary files and folders
- Obtain administrative proof of data that is encrypted and in compliance
- Enable routine maintenance by IT personnel without exposing sensitive data. Blocks local administrators from accessing encrypted data owned by other users
- Enjoy guaranteed data recoverability from the moment encryption begins, through automated encryption key escrow
- Ensure through user-specific encryption policies that only the data's owner can access information, even if multiple users to share the same computer
Data Sheet Contact Us