Protect Your Endpoints from One Console
Every enterprise needs to protect its data and endpoints. But using different products for endpoint security, patch management, virus and malware protection, and systems management is expensive, creates redundant processes for IT staff, and jeopardizes your organization’s ability to mitigate and react to threats.
An add-on to LANDesk Security Suite, our anti-malware and antivirus solutions brings world-class protection and single console simplicity to your endpoint security needs. By extending the power of LANDesk® Management Suite and LANDesk® Security Suite, you protect your endpoints against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, rootkits, bootkits, keyloggers, screen-capture malware, botnets, zero-day attacks, and drive-by download infections—all from the same console you use for systems and security management.
- Reduce costs and complexity with a centralized, single-console solution that safeguards your endpoints
- Detect significant numbers of virus and malware instances missed by the “big three” solutions
- Empower IT staff and executives with a quick, easy way to see which systems are protected and which are vulnerable
Faster Is Better For Your Security
Higher Proactive Detection Percentage
Tests by independent research lab AV-Comparatives gave the LANDesk Antivirus engine an Advanced+ rating, with a higher proactive detection percentage than many of the leading antivirus providers.
Faster Average Response Time
Another independent research lab, AV-Test, studied antivirus threat response times and discovered that LANDesk Antivirus had an average response time of less than two hours—beating other major industry players.
More Frequent Updates
According to AV-Test, LANDesk Antivirus leads the security industry with an average of 776 anti-malware signature updates per month.
LANDesk Security Suite Free Trial
Discover the power of our antivirus and anti-malware solutions free for 45-days. There’s no cost or obligation. For more information, contact your nearest LANDesk representative.
Antivirus Enforcement of Third-Party Solutions
- Manage antivirus solutions from ESET, Kaspersky Lab, McAfee, Sophos, Symantec, Trend Micro and others—when paired with LANDesk Security Suite software
- Better handling of compressed objects; supports more than 4,000 packets and archive formats; and offers multivolume archive processing and detection at significantly faster processing speeds
- Pinpoint families of malware with a single signature, so you stop new threats without an updated signature
- Emulate malware objects’ execution in a secure virtual environment to discover and block suspicious actions and typical malware behavior
Centralized Configuration and Management
- Lock down user agents to prevent unauthorized changes
- Use role-based administration to grant privileges for adding, deleting or changing configuration of the LANDesk Antivirus core and client settings
Virus Definition Files Validation and Deployment
- Roll out virus definition files in phases, minimizing the risk of false positives where newly deployed files have unforeseen negative effects on your network resources or users
- Encrypt and quarantine suspicious files and known infections that can’t be cleaned immediately
- Provide optional view-only access to the quarantine folder, so your users can see what’s there, but can’t open a suspect file and risk infection
Reporting, Alerts and Dashboards
- Automatically send alerts by e-mail, pager, or another preferred method whenever a machine can’t be cleaned
- Gain granular control over alerting actions for quarantine, clean and suspicious content
Free Trial Product Demo Contact Us