LANDesk® Active Knowledge enables service desk analysts to create and contribute validated and structured knowledge quickly and easily. Using a process-based approach, knowledge can be quickly captured, approved, and published, ensuring that information on known issues is made available in the shortest possible time.
Using the LANDesk Active Knowledge solution, analysts and customer support staff—whether first line or elsewhere in the organization—have easy access to the appropriate advice and experience to help them do their job better. They can resolve issues faster with more consistent, higher quality service.
Increase Access to Intellectual Resources
Knowledge management is an integral part of all LANDesk solutions, enabling informed decision making, knowledge and skill dissemination, and reducing the time and cost to resolve problems and boost service quality.
LANDesk Active Knowledge also helps you:
- Facilitate the service desk staff’s re-use of tried and tested methods for problem resolution through dynamic knowledge guidance
- Ensure the capture and building of relevant knowledge during normal activities
- Improve searches through the categorization and structuring of knowledge articles and documents
- Present relevant knowledge in a meaningful manner to internal and external customers
See what LANDesk Active Knowledge can do for you. Download the Knowledge Management white paper or contact your nearest LANDesk representative for more information on how easy it is to deliver timely, valuable, structured, and validated knowledge.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces time to diagnose incidents and problems through dynamic display of matching knowledge as the analyst logs a call
- Improves first line and first contact resolution KPIs
- Captures knowledge from incidents, problems and changes automatically
- Restricts search results by audience
- Enables quick identification and evaluation of knowledge articles due for review
- Tracks the value of knowledge effectiveness. Analysts or customers can rate the value of the knowledge as they use it.
- Automatically rates knowledge through recording business usage to increase effectiveness scoring when knowledge is used.
- Takes existing knowledge documents and merges them into a single knowledge structure to enable indexing and searching of external documents
- Doesn’t require rewriting or redefining of existing documentation
- Allows the definition of steps required to build and publish approved knowledge ensuring adherence to company policies
- Presents knowledge in attractive document format
Data Sheet Contact Us