LANDESK Security Suite
In today’s world of targeted attacks, you must protect your IT environment from financial risk and risk to your organization’s reputation. But how do you eliminate threats and data loss without obstructing user productivity? To better protect your users, their data, and applications, choose world-class endpoint security, patch management, data encryption, and vulnerability assessment from LANDESK.
The LANDESK endpoint security solution offers multiple layers of protection for your data, HP devices, and IT environment, as well as products that can help you demonstrate compliance with regulatory standards.
LANDESK provides extensive security for your corporate data through capabilities that include:
- “In the Cloud” policy enforcement for governance and control
- Mobile device security
- Data protection with encryption and antimalware
- Superior application control/HIPS
- Device control
- Compliance management
LANDESK Patch Management
Keeping up with the constant stream of security threats and patches is an ongoing drain on IT staff. Organizations must be able to research, evaluate, test, and apply patches across the enterprise easily and automatically. LANDESK Patch Manager makes it possible to remediate thousands of HP systems with one task-and without saturating your network LANDESK Patch Manager is integrated with LANDESK Security Suite and is available as an add-on to LANDESK Management Suite.
LANDESK Patch Manager helps you improve the following:
- Scanning to reduce the risk of security breaches
- Quick and easy remediation with scheduled tasks and bundle packages
- Comprehensive patch control with visibility of all patches and ability to patch at anytime, globally
- Automated, process-driven capabilities to distribute and install patches immediately
- Effective analysis, reporting, compliance, and alerting capabilities