LANDesk Service Desk Core Administration & Design
Products: LANDesk Service Desk
Course Duration: 4 Days
|Ways to Learn: ||
Traditional Instructor-led Classroom
The course is recommended for supervisors or system administrators of the LANDesk Service Desk solution. It teaches the core activities required to manage and administer both the LANDesk Service Desk console and portal including the management of users, service levels, categories, core knowledge and the production of queries. In addition the course teaches how to customize business objects and system windows.
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to:
- Create and manage all aspects of User Develop Service Levels
- Build categories and lists. Populate knowledge base with data from LANDesk Service Desk
- Report against LANDesk Service Desk by developing queries and reports
- Set up and configuration of the Service Portal
- Use the template designer data imports
- Understand the LANDesk Service Desk console object model
- Design and implement new business objects
- Modify existing business objects
- Design and create new windows and modify existing windows
Prerequisites: Use of the Windows Operating Environment, preferably including the use of industry standard windows-based office products. Attendance on the LANDesk Service Desk Solutions Overview course or a good understanding of the key elements of the LANDesk Service Desk Solution.
Course Brochure Download: LANDesk Service Desk Core Administration & Design
Next Step: To view the course calendar or register visit Course Schedule, click on the LANDesk product of interest, followed by the required course. Log in to the site is only required when registering.
Questions? Email email@example.com.